Time: 35 Minutes Difficulty: Easy
This crowd-pleaser will impress just about any seafood fan. Our plump, juicy mussels add that extra special taste to this delicious dip.
Return to Recipes
- ½ jar of Triton Mussels, Vinegar & Garlic
- 1 cup of cream cheese
- ½ cup mayo
- ½ sour cream
- ½ grated parmesan cheese (and a bit more for the top)
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Sprinkle of paprika
- Sprig of parsley
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Finely chop mussels and garlic. Add to mixing bowl.
- Add all other ingredients except paprika and parsley.
- Mix well with spoon.
- Place mixture in shallow baking dish.
- Sprinkle a little more parmesan cheese and paprika on top.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until bubbly.
- Garnish with parsley and serve with crackers or yummy bread.