Time: 20 Minutes Difficulty: Easy
Give your pizza a gourmet seafood upgrade with this quick and easy weeknight recipe the whole family will enjoy.
Return to Recipes
- ½ jar of Triton Mussels, Vinegar & Peppers
- 1 pizza crust, pre-made
- 1 can of pizza sauce
- 1 small red onion, diced
- ½ yellow pepper, chopped
- ½ red pepper, chopped
- 1 Roma tomato, diced
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese
- Parsley for garnish
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- Spread sauce on pizza crust.
- Slice red onion, peppers, and tomato.
- Assemble pizza:
- Add chopped vegetables and mussels.
- Top with mozzarella cheese and parsley.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.
- Slice, share, and enjoy!