Time: 10 Minutes Difficulty: Easy
Delight your guests with this fresh seafood spin on the popular charcuterie board. Feel free to add or substitute your favourite nuts, olives, dried fruit, or other savoury snacks to make it all your own.
Return to Recipes
- Triton Mussels (choose your favourite kind)
- Smoked salmon
- Chutney or fruit compote of your choice
- Smoked almonds, candied pecans, or spiced nut mixture
- Grainy Dejon mustard
- Green or black olives
- Pickled vegetables (asparagus, onion, etc.)
- Multigrain crackers
- Cheese: 1 hard cheese such as aged Cheddar, 1 soft cheese such as Brie, 1 blue cheese such as Danish Blue
- Drain mussels and place in small bowl, add fork, and place on board.
- Put mustard, chutney or compote in small bowls, add spoons, and place on board.
- Arrange salmon, prosciutto, cheese, nuts, olives, pickled vegetables, crackers on board.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!