Time: 10 Minutes Difficulty: Easy
Try Triton Mussels in a delicious (and nutritious) salad for a light lunch or dinner.
Return to Recipes
- 1 jar of Triton Mussels, Vinegar & Garlic
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp lemon zest, plus 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ tsp saffron threads
- ½ tsp curry powder
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 8 radishes, trimmed and quartered
- 2 cups watercress, roughly chopped
- ½ cup curly parsley, plus more for garnish
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Drain mussels and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk mustard, lemon zest and juice, honey, shallot, garlic, saffron, curry powder, and a pinch of salt. Slowly drizzle in oil while whisking.
- In a large bowl, combine drained mussels, radishes, watercress, and parsley.
- Drizzle vinaigrette over salad and toss to combine.
- Transfer to a serving dish, garnish with parsley and serve.